Current projects since 2000
- helped fund a new roof for the Galeton Community building
- help find the acquisition of property on Union Street to make a new
entrance into the John Collins Park
- the refurbishment of the Grand Army of the Republic sign at the intersection of
US Route 6 and PA Route 144.
- a major donation to the Galeton Library building fund
- a major donation to the John J Collins Memorial Park project
- the demolition of the vacated church and clean-up of the property at US Route
6 and PA Rt. 144.
- financial support of the Main Street project
- scholarship for graduating Galeton High School student(s)
- beautification of Galeton including the placement of the benches around
town and maintenance of trees around lake
- lighting of the star on the mountain at Christmas and the cross during Lent
...... much more!
The Galeton Rotary Club meets at the Ox Yoke Restaurant, Rt. 6 in Galeton
every Thursday night at 6:30pm.